I am currently PhD student at ULB in the formal methods and verification team supervised by Emmanuel Filiot and Jean-François Raskin. My work is funded by the competitive individual 4 year grant FNRS-FRIA and focuses on decidable and efficient formalisms for quantitative verification.
Keywords: counter machines, computational complexity, decidable logics, formal methods, game theory, model-checking, Presburger arithmetic, quantitative languages, system verification, transducers, weighted automata.
Publications - DBLP
- Pattern Logic for Automata with Outputs ( Arxiv, Proceedings ) Joint work with Emmanuel FILIOT and Jean-François RASKIN Developments in Language Theory 2018
- Decidable Weighted Expressions with Presburger Combinators ( Arxiv, Proceedings, Journal ) Joint work with Emmanuel FILIOT and Jean-François RASKIN Fundamentals of Computation Theory 2017 Journal of Computer and System Sciences 2019
- Two-way Parikh Automata ( Arxiv ) Joint work with Emmanuel FILIOT and Shibashis GUHA
- Highlights of Logic, Games and Automata 2019 at Warsaw (coming soon)
- Highlights of Logic, Games and Automata 2018 at Berlin (Slides)
- 22nd International Symposium on Developments in Language Theory at Tokyo, DLT'18 (Slides)
- IST Austria invited RiSE seminar 2018 at Vienna (Slides)
- Student spotlights winter school 2017 at Jerusalem (Video)
- Highlights of Logic, Games and Automata 2017 at London (Slides)
- 21st International Symposium on Fundamentals of Computation Theory at Bordeaux, FCT'17 (Slides)
I'm a teaching assistant of some courses.
For further information, don't hesitate to contact me by email.